Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

for once i won't be working, i'll be able to watch it... although i do have to study ...

halak is in the net tonight, wonder how that'll wind up... he looked good last year, still did in the preseason, flames have some solid firepower on offence... !

i'll say 3-2 habs

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

aaaand

clear.gif
clear.gif

lol !

have a good one man, i'm out, i'll come back maybe between periods, but i gotta lotta studying ahead of me,
deuces

go habs ! :)

I've gotta say ... I was really enjoying the turn that this thread took, until the end.

whaaaat ! don't you guys love quebec chicks ? especially the elder ones ???

:D

it was a good game tonight... although the flames should've had at LEAST one penalty, i never saw that in my entire life.... i have to say they played disciplined and good hockey, but the boumeester hit on gomez's face was a clear 2 minute ...

anyways, it was pretty entertaining and good hockey game, really liked the hustle on both ends of the ice... that first line (camalleri-gionta-gomez) is tearing things up right now, it's only been 3 games where they've played together, look out futher down the season cause it could get interesting !

well... pick the picture you want me to put in my sig cedar, i'll put it on when i get it .... dammit ! :( ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

heeeeeeeere ... got more for you... and to top it off, i slept with that chick a few times haha... isn't that awesome, they dig hockey here ! :D

Back
Top Bottom