Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2014 Draft Thread (Round 1)

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I was waiting and wanting a much more official looking set up. I wanted to see a centralized place where fellow posters could post their thoughts and add any rumors they happen to hear. Finally, I have wanted to rip Trey Wingo and Tom Jackson multiple times tonight and had no place to put my rant. I waited a little bit more than one hour out and toss up a thread. If someone has a better looking one, please merge.

Good luck Fin Fans!

This is my favorite night of the year. Hope springs eternal...
Hayden - Have you set the snake traps or are you open to another Martin getting drafted? (J-mart sends his best regards. He misses your messages of encouragement).

This is my favorite night of the year. Hope springs eternal...
Hayden - Have you set the snake traps or are you open to another Martin getting drafted? (J-mart sends his best regards. He misses your messages of encouragement).

I respect Zach Martin because he is a tough and actually talented football player. However, if we trade UP from him….yuck.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 59m
As a PSA, I will be disseminating draft selections and any news as soon as I get it. If that's not your thing, we can always reconnect Sun

How many of these will JLC get wrong or steal from others?

Looks like OLB Ryan Shazier is ready to be drafted by the Dolphins. LOL

10322687_235316966667232_906491654011164-1.jpg

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 59m
As a PSA, I will be disseminating draft selections and any news as soon as I get it. If that's not your thing, we can always reconnect Sun

How many of these will JLC get wrong or steal from others?

Whats the over?

Two of the 3 Draft Mock "Experts" had us taking OT Kouandjio from Alabama. The other one on the NFL ticker had us taking S Pryor from Louisville

Kouandjio has some injury concerns correct?

I was waiting for someone to start this thread, thanks Hayden :up:

BnJmiW0IAAAEAZm-1.jpg

I forget who…and I apologize…but he sets up the thread so well. I did not want to take his spot because he does it so well.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Two of the 3 Draft Mock "Experts" had us taking OT Kouandjio from Alabama. The other one on the NFL ticker had us taking S Pryor from Louisville

Kouandjio has some injury concerns correct?

Yes. Plus, he is not a natural RT. He is 20 years old so there is some upside, but the knee issues are certainly troubling.

Schefter and Sal Pal sound so dramatic, but actually say nothing.

It will be interesting to see if Hickey makes the safe pick or there's a new sheriff in town, wow pick. Personally I hope it's the latter.

Back
Top Bottom