Official Announcement: Dolphins will destroy the Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Announcement: Dolphins will destroy the Patriots

jaketaylor

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I am starting the Official thread. The Dolphins are going to absolutely DESTROY the Patriots and their little winning streak. Feel free to join in. Have you kicked your Patriot today?:D

Hmm perhaps a little over confident arent we? Seems to me that recent history sugests that the Fish will fold up the tent come Dec, what makes you think this year is any diffrent, plus we have already beat your team this year in your house and now you expect to come into our house and beat us where we have not lost all season? If I were you I might not bet the morgage on this game. :D

This will be a hard fought game in which Miami will probably have a 10-14 point lead heading into the 4th quarter. A couple of instant replay's and bad calls will put the Pats in position to win the game in the final minute with like a 78 yard field goal by Vinitieri. He will make the kick and the Pats will win just like every other freakin week.

Recent history also suggests that we always beat the pats at home in september and october....obviously that didnt happen....Point is, whats past is past....history means nothing...the pats should be 5-7 right now..they are a LUCKY team that will be exposed this sunday....In the likes of Chad Johnson, I am guaranteeing a victory

no, but i do my duty as a dolphin fan and punch the fat patriot fan that sits next to me in french consistently untill he starts to fight back or tells the teacher

I am normally not very confident looking ahead to the next game, but I also feel we are going to go up there and win this game pretty easily. I think we will take away the short passing game and pick one off and take it back for 6. The special teams will help out and we will win by 17.
I feel we are coming together as a team and the Pats peaked to early. They are now feeling that fate is on there side and that things will fall there way every week. This week it won't, and if we win out we WILL win the East. The Jags and OR the Bills will beat the Pats also.

Advance radio call from Sundays game: ( Howard Cosells voice) "Down goes Brady! Down goes Brady! Down goes Brady! "

My friend is a Patriots fan and the weeks prior to the Dolphins v. Patriots game is filled with more trash talk then a Waste Management Convention.

Originally posted by miamimitch
Recent history also suggests that we always beat the pats at home in september and october....obviously that didnt happen....Point is, whats past is past....history means nothing...the pats should be 5-7 right now..they are a LUCKY team that will be exposed this sunday....In the likes of Chad Johnson, I am guaranteeing a victory

I'm not sure how you figure the Patriots should be 5-7, you either make the plays and win or dont and lose, we make plays and we win most games, our coaches put the the team in the postion to make plays and the usally do, good teams make thier own luck, and let me tell you we have had our fair share of adversities to overcome this season, good drafting and good free agent signings have been able to over come having 42 diffrent starters. Your guarantee is worth about as much as mine considering neither one of us will be on the football field sunday so our banter wont decide anything but I do however enjoy debate and thats why I am here.

You make good points...what I should have said was they could easily be 5-7....I also think that the revenge factor is going to make it hard for the pats to get as pumped up as us for this game....If we play like we could, and like we did last week, this could be a blow out...Our defense has traveled extremely well this year

Maybe you forgot...this game is being played in December!:lol:

You make good points...what I should have said was they could easily be 5-7....I also think that the revenge factor is going to make it hard for the pats to get as pumped up as us for this game....If we play like we could, and like we did last week, this could be a blow out...Our defense has traveled extremely well this year

You are correct I think the revange factor will be something in your favor, and if I recall correctly I think that RANDY MCMICHAEL and Rodney Harrision has some un-fineshed buisness, Randy said that Rodney was a dirty player and Rodney said something to the effect that Randy should come back and talk to him after he has been in the league for a few years, thats one of the matchups I am looking forward to seeing again. I am pumped for this game, as I always am against Miami, I look for a very close game not decieded until late in the game. No question about your defense its one of the best in the game, Patrick and Sam in my opinion are the best corner tandam in football but Ty and Tyrone are not that far behind ;) I think its going to be a great game but I think the Pats will pull out another close one. :)

i think it will be a very close game and i am not guaranteeing a victory, but the dolphins have a great chance.... forget all that "losing in december" B.S..... all the other idioms the dolphins have been known for this year did not come to fruition - and judging how they played last week, i think its safe to say that december thing is dead.

some more interesting facts for ya:
the dolphins are 5-1 on the ROAD and 3-3 at home.... usually that record is reversed.... so the dolphins have a better chance of winning AT new england than at home.... considering how close that game vs. new england was at HOME, (we had 3 mare chances and blew them).... i think are chances are good on the road.

the pats are 5-0 at home, but only 2 of those teams have winning records... the titans lost by only 8 points and dallas was blown out, just like miami blew out dallas.

of the dolphins' six road games, the opponent's score was 10 in 4 of those games!! i predict a score of around 20-10, or 23-10 with a win by the dolphins.
i see two very even teams here, and look forward to this great matchup next sunday.

i wish a good, fair game. good luck!

go dolphins!

The words Good, Fair, and Luck have no meaning to me when it comes to the division rivals. I want to see an asshanding, manhood robbing, ego shattering, crawl up in a fetal postition, two red imprints of hands across each jaw, call the dentist...no the oral surgeon, grab the shop vac to clean up the mess beatdowns on the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom