*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Watts looked good too...wow, didn't even get to see Raekwon play 1 snap on defense

This was a deep draft in LB's. Can't believe we only took one and one of our biggest positions of need. I don't think next man up is going to be our defensive signal caller like McMillan was. The logical thing to do is have capable back ups but we don't. We keep crappy back ups.

This was a deep draft in LB's. Can't believe we only took one and one of our biggest positions of need. I don't think next man up is going to be our defensive signal caller like McMillan was. The logical thing to do is have capable back ups but we don't. We keep crappy back ups.

Miami needed lb, de, cb, guard and dt help. I think if they ignored guard, de, cb or dt to draft another linebacker people would have still complained about that. "How can we not draft a de?" "why are we doing nothing at guard?" And by the time MImai drafted wr Isaiah Ford I doudt there were many must have linebackers on the board.

Our O line looked good. Not a lot of running lanes but no sacks allowed.

That's encouraging.

You never know. Perhaps in a few hours we'll hear it's just a bad sprain. Fingers crossed.

Dave Hyde says Kiko may move to mike and Hewitt at weak

Actually makes the most sense, although Kiko looks like he shedded some weight so you worry about his durability a bit more here on base downs.

I imagine we'll mix in some Mike Hull on occassion but nothing full time. Still in nickel spots, which we will likely be in the most, it was Kiko and Timmons. So nothing changes there.

Opens up the door to keep both Lacey (special teams mainly) and Hewitt, along with Timmons, Kiko and Hull. Have to imagine Chase Allen could be the final piece as he is the closest thing to size to play SAM in a reserve role, in addition to another MIKE option.

46s

Wasn't it the day before Tannehill went down that Gase was telling Darlington, "Tannehill is going to be a monster this year." Praise = ACL
Joe Schad @schadjoe
Last Friday, the Miami Dolphins special teams coach singled out Raekwon McMillan as a particularly impressive rookie on special teams

giphy.gif

This is why we can't have nice things. Like hope.

Actually makes the most sense, although Kiko looks like he shedded some weight so you worry about his durability a bit more here on base downs.

I imagine we'll mix in some Mike Hull on occassion but nothing full time. Still in nickel spots, which we will likely be in the most, it was Kiko and Timmons. So nothing changes there.

Opens up the door to keep both Lacey (special teams mainly) and Hewitt, along with Timmons, Kiko and Hull. Have to imagine Chase Allen could be the final piece as he is the closest thing to size to play SAM in a reserve role, in addition to another MIKE option.

It's a good post and it brings you to 500 likes! Good job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom