*** Official Bears @ Dolphins Game Thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Bears @ Dolphins Game Thread ***

I hope we get the running game going to make it easier for Thigpen. Get him out of the pockt on play action boot legs would be a recipe for success for him. I won't to kind of ease him into his first start since 2008. He has to understand that he doesn't have to do everything now. In KC he did, but now he has the tools for success. He just has to play smart.

I hope we get the running game going to make it easier for Thigpen. Get him out of the pockt on play action boot legs would be a recipe for success for him. I won't to kind of ease him into his first start since 2008. He has to understand that he doesn't have to do everything now. In KC he did, but now he has the tools for success. He just has to play smart.

Sounds good. We need production out of the running game. That starts with the OL. If they can't block, we can't open holes to run in. Make plays. Convert 3rd downs. NO TURNOVERS. These guys thrive off turnovers. Protect the football and be patient.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Who would be upset if we won this game 9 to 6? Not me.

is rashad jones playing tonight if so im really excited to see him play anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom