*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BILLS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Bills !!

The sorry dolphins desperately need the highest selections in every round they can get for this talent deprived roster.

Theres not an Andrew Luck in this draft that can come and immediately turn this franchise around. Thats the colts, the ****ty colts from a year ago in the playoffs this year.

I really hope some kind of evidence is found that Irsay tanked the season if he in fact did. Then as punishment luck is forced to go to the next team that drafted a qb that year but skip washington because rg3 is that good.

Go Bills !!

The sorry dolphins desperately need the highest selections in every round they can get for this talent deprived roster.

Screw that! I want a meaningful game for week 17.

Besides maybe this way that Tackle Ireland has his eye on will be off the board before we get a chance to take him.

Gotta say, its strange going into a dolphin game were your actually thinking you might win. Just got so use to the we are gettin our ass kicked every week lol.

Gotta say, its strange going into a dolphin game were your actually thinking you might win. Just got so use to the we are gettin our ass kicked every week lol.

With the injuries we have I don't feel confident. Tannehill and Philbin played a near perfect game last week but that was Jacksonville, I want to see more of the same this week and hope its good enough to get the "W". It would be really cool if one or two of the next men up can have big games, Moore or Mathews will have an opportunity to put up some big yards if they don't have any drops.

We are going to spank the Jill's. RT builds on last game, makes some big plays with his legs. 24-10 Fins

So the Fins have to win, and so do the Steelers if we want to play meaningful football next week, correct?

So the Fins have to win, and so do the Steelers if we want to play meaningful football next week, correct?

Yes. Pitt winning over Cinci is no gimme though. And Miami hasn't played consecutive GOOD games all season, and we've finally been bit in the ass with the injury bug...and it bit us at arguably our already weakest position.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is for our finaddics that want to lose for better draft picks.[video=youtube;FfXtkyctoR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfXtkyctoR0[/video]

the funny part about all of this is that there is a decent shot we are ''alive'' for a playoff spot come week 17.

however, as exciting as that maybe, it will almost be impossible to get in,bc we would need to go into foxboro and win a game which no matter what now will matter for the pats next week for a 1st round bye or seeding in general.

also, as pesky a team as cleveland is, it will be very hard to envision them going into pitt in a must win game for the steelers.

and then baltimore would have to go into cincy and beat a bengal team that would need the game to have shot at playoffs when they have already clinched division.

i guess having that chance is all we can ask for though, so lets win today and hope pitt wins so that ''we are alive'' going into next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom