Official Bills Game Tailgate Thread - 10/9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Bills Game Tailgate Thread - 10/9

NY_FinFan_72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just got my Bills Tix on ebay for the October 9th away game. We're in Section 141, Row 6, on the aisle (don't know the seat numbers yet).

With so many Rochester people (and other surrounding areas) here on FinHeaven driving over for the game, it's never too early to start trying to coordinate.

Please post here if you will be going to the game, and as it gets closer we can make a plan to meet up.

I will be there eating tons of Chili and arguing with the idiots.

I was thinking of making another sign, but who knows, maybe they saved the last one I made... I left it at the front gate of the stadium on the way back from Canton (for those that don't know).

Looking forward to meeting as many of y'all as possible at the game, to our 1st Division win, to 1st place, and wonderful sound of 70,000 reeeeally quiet Bills fans.

Go 'Phins!!!

PS: For the locals in Rochester, I will be watching the Carolina game with the Old Lady at Tipsy McStaggers on West Henrietta Road... the best Dolphins bar in the city.

.. tailgate...

I posted a thread a couple hours after you (fins@bills 3 tix). Anyway, I've got 20 of us going up in 2 RV's from Orange County (by the city). I've also got 3 tickets if you know anyone who'd like to buyem'? It was $180 per ticket, which included the RV, gas, food, beer & ticket, and we're coming up Saturday morning. If you're a fin fan & you've got chili you're welcome to join us. e-mail me & leave a phone # and I'll get in touch w/ya. bnmf4300@citlink.net. Bill

NYFINNER said:
I posted a thread a couple hours after you (fins@bills 3 tix). Anyway, I've got 20 of us going up in 2 RV's from Orange County (by the city). I've also got 3 tickets if you know anyone who'd like to buyem'? It was $180 per ticket, which included the RV, gas, food, beer & ticket, and we're coming up Saturday morning. If you're a fin fan & you've got chili you're welcome to join us. e-mail me & leave a phone # and I'll get in touch w/ya. bnmf4300@citlink.net. Bill

I'll e-mail ya my # later on today. What corner (section) are you in? We're in the corner in 141.

2 RV's... I LOVE IT!!!

Hey, I got a good idear... bring Jr. and Sr. with ya, since you're coming from OC. Screw that, bring Vinny, he seems much cooler.

We usually park waaaaaay out at the corner of Milestrip & Abbott... it's a loooong walk, but it gives us maximum exposure to Bills Fans to walk by and talk sh*t to!!!

This year we will be parking closer, and I'll let you know as we get closer to the game where we will be. Are you OC folks parking in the RV Parking in the lot? Lemme know.

Yeah we'll definitely be in the RV lot, for the Tailgate. I've met Paul Jr before, he actually might be coming to my next Texas Holdem' tournament. I throw one every 5 to 6 weeks, and he plays every so often w/one of the regulars that comes to my tournaments. Either way, e-mail me and let me know if you want to combine tailgates. later
PS Section #128 - no one I'm with will start any trouble, but I've got some monsters with me, & they better be careful if they try to dish it out to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright people... let's amp it up!!!!!!!!!! We need to coordinate!!!!!!!!! This time next week we need to be somewhere in the Ralph's parking lot, in mega FinHeaven force, letting the Jills fans have it!!!!!!!

Respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clumpy said:
Bring it on!!!! :D

Hey Clumpy, we'll call a truce for a few minutes so you can stop by if you want, once we figure out our meeting place... it's only right. :D

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Hey Clumpy, we'll call a truce for a few minutes so you can stop by if you want, once we figure out our meeting place... it's only right. :D

Good plan FF72, and when he is not looking the rest of us will dump the wing sauce on him and cover him with Aqua and Orange feathers. :lol:

Hey Clumpy, Go Clumpy
Better get that dough Clumpy
Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya da da
Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya here
Mocha Chocolata ya ya
The Fins are going to win today.

My bro just ordered tickets.

Section 111, Row 11.

clear.gif

I'M STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phinz4Life said:
My bro just ordered tickets.

Section 111, Row 11.

clear.gif

I'M STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are great seats. I sat in the 1st row of that section and it is TOO close... can't see the game over the players. Row 11 is PERFECT!!! I sat in the 11th row around the 20 yd. line for the 24 point comeback game... again, the 11th row is great.

You will have an awesome time!!! Enjoy!!!

Back
Top Bottom