Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

Blueprint said:
Can't say I'm not amazingly surprised here tonight.

Detroit looks like **** at home with the series tight. Go figure.

They do look a little off, there trying way to hard, but it's the pistons so who cares right??:lol:

icephinfan said:
How can you be a Celtics fan and cheer for the Pistons...:hmmm: ....:lol:

i can cheer for every team i want to :wink: i like billups, hamilton, rasheed etc.

Montella said:
i can cheer for every team i want to :wink: i like billups, hamilton, rasheed etc.

Okay, don't hurt me!!:wink:

Cavs are playing very good now, too bad about Hughes still not playing, if they get by the Pistons. Hughes will play vs. the Heat, I bet.

Cavs are mentally keeping this game alive. They're just playing stupid basketball every time they get a chance to go up double digits. Looks almost as if they're afriad to pull an upset here........

Blueprint said:
Cavs are mentally keeping this game alive. They're just playing stupid basketball every time they get a chance to go up double digits. Looks almost as if they're afriad to pull an upset here........

Yeah, they could pull away fast.

icephinfan said:
Okay, don't hurt me!!:wink:

Cavs are playing very good now, too bad about Hughes still not playing, if they get by the Pistons. Hughes will play vs. the Heat, I bet.

cavs vs. heat? what boring finals that would be... :shootself

Montella said:
cavs vs. heat? what boring finals that would be... :shootself

That wouldn't be the finals, that would be the conference championship...:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom