**Official CBA Thread I** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread I**

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that the CBA saga is a big deal. It not only affects the Dolphins, but every other team in the NFL. Things could very well change forever. So all I can say is, better late than never. and as such, we....your loving Mods and Admins....feel it is in our best interest to allow the discussion of this topic right here in main.

Yeah, we probably should have talked about this sooner. But some of us admins have real life things to do blah blah blah. We hope you'll forgive us.

So here it is, the Official CBA Thread. All CBA discussion is to occur here. And if you order right now, we'll throw in a sticky at no additional charge!!

One small note: Anyone who creates a CBA thread outside of this one will be hung by their toenails and beaten unconscious with an acoustic guitar while Muck has his car towed. :vader:

Who do we cut now to get under the cap?

Im still holding on to slim hope that a deal gets done, but assuming one doesnt

After Yesterday I believe we are 5.7 over the cap now, who do we cut to get under the cap and have some money in free agency?

Junior Seau is one im sure will be cut, but who else?

I think Gus will be a cap casualty, but the resigned to a small deal to be the starting QB, I think a guy like gus will take a small amount of money so he can start

I really dont want to see booker go......but its a big possibility now

Im gonna go look at the cap page to see how much each guy is making and who might get the axe

well according to a couple sources we already are under the cap, but the again according to other sources we arent

IMO Carter, Freotte, and Seau are expendable. The people I don't think are expendable are: Booker, James, Taylor, Thomas.

I think you'll see Booker take a cut rather than be cut. If you ask me, that's a no brainer for him, particularly if the team is willing to be good to him and not ask that he take a cut during his big money year next year (I think he's scheduled to make like $4 million that season, and it won't have a cap apaprently).

Phin-o-rama said:
noooo i really like carter!
Me too, but with the current circumstances of the CBA crap and us having depth and youth at dline, he's expendable.

seau for sure (3 million)
then perhaps Gus (4 million).. maybe Carter (3 million)

Guys I see as possible cuts after looking at the cap page

Donnie Spragan, Vonnie Holliday, Gus Frerotte, Seau, Possibly Mare.....

That would save about 10.3 and put us 5 Million under the cap

phinfan999 said:
well according to a couple sources we already are under the cap, but the again according to other sources we arent

we are still over... who is saying we are under...

Back
Top Bottom