***Official Championship Sunday Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Championship Sunday Thread****

I think Chiefs win and it won’t be particularly close. Eagles end the Brock Purdy story today.
won't be close despite bengals having beaten chiefs 3 times with burrow and mahomes dealing with his injury? Plus bengals are talented. I think it will be close either way.

Hate those Eagles fans too, we're surrounded by them... :bobdole:
Same here, and I'm and hour and a half east from Philly by the shore. It seems like in every store I go to there are fans singing the fight song. Drives me crazy.
Angry Ufc GIF

Who ya got? What's on the menu?

I'm taking Cincinnati and Philadelphia.

And got a delicious baked ziti with meat sauce waiting to be put in the oven. Enjoy Fellas!!!
KC and Philly,

Home made Fajitas, starting with Ceasar, then some beers... and who know whats next. Son and his girl coming over He is a huge Philly Fan!

Go Eagles, Go Chiefs!

Rooting for the Chiefs, feeling very Bengals-Eagles today.

With no teams I truly hate remaining, I just want some great football. Hopefully two classics!

Wow worst national anthem and memory… The San Fran guys are wondering what the ****?! Go San Fran and Cincy - That’s where my money is… Both of them to cover the spread. Score prediction is San Fran 27 - Eagles 24. - Bengals 23 - Chiefs 21

Mahomes has to win today otherwise people will say that Burrow owns him. 3 straight is bad enough but if Burrow knocks PM out today he can start saying he's the best. The Burrow hype will be stratospheric!! I'm really just hoping for some great football without too many interruption from the men with the yellow flags. Let 'em play!!

Burrow can’t “own” Mahomes. They do not play head to head. The Bengals DEFENSE can own Mahomes though.

Is it me or anyone still on cloud 9 with the Jill’s losing last week?

I’m playing with house money and loving it
Yup me too! Those two games won me 323 and no losses!! And just the pure satisfaction of the Jill’s and the Cowgirl’s going down in one weekend - Sensational and so memorable. I also seem to find at this point in the playoffs that the thrill goes downhill… Games are a little less exciting

Back
Top Bottom