*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

jets lose big, ravens lose, titans lose, dolphins in the mix! Brent Grimes and CamWake are our best players! Grimes biggest steal of the year!

Did you see the hops on grimes on that last play!

Would have liked to see RT win it with that completion to Hartline, but will take it. Big win!! Go Fins!!!

Dude stop it. We can't beat Buffalo or TB. Really are you serious?

Absolutely serious, everyone wins and loses during the season. A young team with a high upside sitting in a good position for playoffs. Yes, I'm 100% serious.

edit- we might lose to those two but we beat Cincy and Indy. That's what's rough with young teams. Inconsistency.

Folks. Take the ****ing win. Holy ****. Rip when it warrants and praise likewise.

dude, you stop it. we're super bowl bound. gotta believe! :hi5:

Well, I'll be happily with playoffs for now.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Folks. Take the ****ing win. Holy ****. Rip when it warrants and praise likewise.

I'm glad you were wrong about that losing by ten thing. I'm so glad I will continue drinking heavily.

Yeah we lost to Buffalo and tampa,but we won today...enjoy it!

Going to Nazareth, PA next week, to face off against one of my best friends, who is a Panthers fan.

I hear you dude. It's nice to have some suspense in the season but the result feels inevitable

Back
Top Bottom