***Official Clemson Tigers Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Clemson Tigers Thread***

I think it's going to be like Miami @ VT in 2009, especially if it rains tonight and tomorrow.

Yeah. I mean, I hope Clemson beats Vag Tech because I really don't like Vag Tech, but it just seems like one of those games that happens every year up there, and I think Vag Tech is going to roll.

Clemson will beat VT with little trouble and will roll to the ACC title. I have seen Miami, Vagina Tech, Md, FSU and Clemson play and Clemson is far better then the others.

If Clemson were playing VT in Death Valley, I think Clemson could win. The big games they've won this year have both been at home.

This is Virginia Tech playing in Blacksburg, where the weather sucks. I think you're underestimating them.

Definitely underestimating Va Tech in Blacksburg in bad weather. I think on a neutral field Clemson may be the better team but they need to prove it on the football field in one of the toughest environments in college football. They get that chance tonight. Hope its a great game.

Up 10-3 at half.

I was scared of a low scoring game against VT. There defense is damn good. But I'm very surprised of Clemson's defense. Playing pretty good against a pretty good offense.

Very immpresive.

VT didnt deserve a top 25 ranking. Pretty average offense. Great defense.

Bt this is still the best Clemson team I've seen in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom