*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Adam :UP:

Miami Dolphins Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Crap, the game isn't on TV in Orlando this week. Damn Jaguars!

P.S. I would be cussin their ass even if the Dolphins were on TV. Florida was Dolphin country first! Grrrr!!!
You bet ya-when I think of the jaguars all I want to do is SPIT-I bet if you look up sob's in the webster dictionary you would find a picture of there team

I think this will be a hard fought game with us losing. 24-14 Browns
I'm not as pessimistic as i think we will grind out another close one. However, they need to be mentally ready and not have their heads in the bye week. Plenty of time for that after the game. It's on the coaches to get all that nonsense out of their heads and focus on the job at hand.

Let's be blunt here:

If we want to show everyone that we are a real contender in the AFC, we simply must win games like this against a team led by a subpar QB in Brissett and one in which we have infinitely more talent. Yes, I know anything can happen in the NFL, but I feel good about this one. First priority will be to stop Chubb or at least slow him down, and then execute on offense as we have been doing.

I think will be tight at half time but we will gain some room if you will and ultimately I will go with a 35-20 Dolphins win.

I'm hoping the defense plays this week as if the first half matters......keep in mind that tackling is legal and there are no rules that say you’re not allowed to sack the QB.

As for the offense, stop wasting chances and score on every single possession

that's it.

I'm hoping the defense plays this week as if the first half matters......keep in mind that tackling is legal and there are no rules that say you’re not allowed to sack the QB.

As for the offense, stop wasting chances and score on every single possession

that's it.
If we start out arm tackling again...I may be looking for a new TV come Monday morning.:(

I am predicting they are going to double team both Hill & Waddle and make Tua find the “other” guy. ESPN seems to think this could be a game plan that could work against the offense.

I have not much faith in Gesicki getting separation but I am thinking we could see a Cedrik Wilson type show up tomorrow.

Keys for this game are the following:
  • Need to establish a quick and strong lead and build on it so that Browns cannot rely on run game and need to utilize pass due to time constraint
  • Need to stop the run game, let Brisset beat us with passing. I feel he'll make mistakes as he throws more and more.
  • Try to force turnovers. Try to strip the ball from their RBs
  • Don't make mistakes
  • Pressure Brissett
  • Try to establish a run game specially once we have a good lead.
Why try to establish a run game? Just step on their throats and cut them

This is a must win game. I don’t like to make predictions, but if we lose this one we’re in big trouble heading into the bye. This is like a playoff game, don’t underestimate them for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom