*** OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers Thread *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers Thread ***

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Playoffs baby!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone point and laugh at the Cleveland Cavaliers. One of the worst franchises not only this season, but in the history of all sports. Dan Gilbert personally guaranteed the Cavaliers would win an NBA title before LeBron James. He has a steep mountain to climb.

We now see that LeBron James may have been the most underrated player in NBA history. And perhaps the most valuable player to a franchise in sports history.

Everyone point and laugh at the Cavaliers and the miserable city of Cleveland....

Tho I will laugh at the owner. HAHA.

I dont wanna laugh at their team and their faithful fans.

They had their hearts broken too many times but are still there.

So to the team itself I say keep on truckin.

The fans I say keep on truckin as well.

The HEAT need a few more fans so jump on the wagon.

[video=youtube;SCXjXkbCF9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCXjXkbCF9Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

ar127043622695004JPG-1.jpg

That just sums up the Cavs.....

26 in a row.

You guys see the end of the game tonight? The fans didn't even bother booing them lmao.

Even the fans have quit on that franchise. That's how awful that team is. The fans won't even bother booing them anymore.

:lol: :lol:

I think its a fair question whether or not the Cabs can make it to double digit wins this year. Theyre at 8 now and theyve lost 26 in a row and 36 out their last 37. My IM basketball team could give them a run for their money.

How incredible is it that LeBron all by himself is worth AT LEAST 45 wins??

LeBron is quite posibly the most valuable player in SPORTS history.

Back
Top Bottom