Official combine times and measurements | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official combine times and measurements

Anybody know if there is a list of all the entrants times??
They only have the top placements listed.

phinfan_1 said:
Anybody know if there is a list of all the entrants times??
They only have the top placements listed.
Yeah, for some reason, they don't list everyone. I haven't seen a totally complete list yet. I do know Brian Calhoun ran the 40 in the low 4.6 range, very disappointing.

musphinzfan said:
Mangold,Winston and justice stand out.
Yep, all those guys had great days. But Joseph Addai probably had the best day overall. He's a solid 2nd rounder now and probably the #5 RB on most people's boards.

LIQUID24 said:
Haha, you're right. He seems to be in the top 2-3 in every category. I just don't know anything about him.
Thats because he's was rated anywhere from the 20th rated OT to the 35th best OT.
I guess he'll be higher than that now no doubt. The guy is really athletic.

LIQUID24 said:
Yeah, for some reason, they don't list everyone. I haven't seen a totally complete list yet. I do know Brian Calhoun ran the 40 in the low 4.6 range, very disappointing.

Yep, all those guys had great days. But Joseph Addai probably had the best day overall. He's a solid 2nd rounder now and probably the #5 RB on most people's boards.
Yeah man they need to list all the guys. Even in the live coverage they didn't show all the guys. There was one guy I didn't see it was Rob Sims G ohio state. I do know he did the bench press but didnt see him today.

To me Mangold is gonna be the best lineman coming out this year....Winston showed that he can really move and I think he's now a late 1st early 2nd....Scott looked pretty good too.Gilles also looked good for what I saw of him.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom