Official Combine Workout Numbers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Combine Workout Numbers

Thanks, but....

These are not ALL of the stats. They only show the top 6 in each category. Wish I could find all the numbers....:confused:

WaxOn WaxOff said:
These are not ALL of the stats. They only show the top 6 in each category. Wish I could find all the numbers....:confused:
I agree...man thats driving me crazy... Another thing they don't show all the players on nfl network either. I was looking for Winston Justice and didn't see him do any drills on nfl Network. But yet I know he competed. I did see him once on the mirror drill but he was the rusher...thats all I seen on him the whole time. I hope when it's all through they'll have the stats to all the players.

Check out NFLDraftCountdown. I'm pretty sure they'll have everyones numbers updated after not too long

:lol: Jesus, look at the group 6 qbs. That's like a damn kick returner field. THe slowest QB ran a 4.57 :lol:

Group 6 -- quarterbacks 40-yard dash Reggie McNeal Texas A&M 4.35 Marcus Vick Va. Tech 4.42 Brad Smith Missouri 4.46 D.J. Shockley Georgia 4.56 Barrick Nealy Texas St. 4.57

HysterikiLL said:
:lol: Jesus, look at the group 6 qbs. That's like a damn kick returner field. THe slowest QB ran a 4.57 :lol:

Group 6 -- quarterbacks 40-yard dash Reggie McNeal Texas A&M 4.35 Marcus Vick Va. Tech 4.42 Brad Smith Missouri 4.46 D.J. Shockley Georgia 4.56 Barrick Nealy Texas St. 4.57

Out of College I expected so much out of Reggie McNeal. Ever since I say him as a Freshman I expected great things. I really do hope he finds the right place and really becomes a star. I know its probably not going to happen, But I guess I am still hoping to see the star I once thought I say.

HysterikiLL said:

That's insane.

Back
Top Bottom