**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Conference Championships Game Watch Thread**

I despise both the Ravens and Chiefs. The only reason I lean toward the Ravens is to get rid of this Swifty crap. If Chiefs go to the Bowl it will be unbearable listening to them fawning all over Kelsey and Swifty. Plus, just imagine how many more Chiefs commercials they will shove down our throats. No thanks!

While I'm no Chiefs or Ravens fan, but I respect what they've been able to accomplish over the years.

As for San Francisco vs Detroit. I like both teams especially their coaches. Hard choice here. My gut tells me San Francisco wins. But it's Detroit and Campbell who I'll be rooting for.

Baltimore vs Kansas City, my gut says Baltimore. The Ravens have absolutely bludgeoned teams this year with their defense. One of the best defenses a team has fielded in many years. Lamar continues to will his team to victory. Undeniable leadership.

So for me I think it'll be a San Francisco vs Baltimore Super Bowl.

I despise both the Ravens and Chiefs. The only reason I lean toward the Ravens is to get rid of this Swifty crap. If Chiefs go to the Bowl it will be unbearable listening to them fawning all over Kelsey and Swifty. Plus, just imagine how many more Chiefs commercials they will shove down our throats. No thanks!

1706460415274.gif

Thankfully I’m not worried about anyone of the four teams winning it all.

If I had to pick a team to win I’d probably prefer KC.

realistically only 3 of the 4 have an actual shot at the title.

I, too, have a slight preference for KC. Mainly due to Andy Reid even though he started his coaching career in Provo.

Then, my brother is a Chiefs fan as well.

I, too, have a slight preference for KC. Mainly due to Andy Reid even though he started his coaching career in Provo.

Then, my brother is a Chiefs fan as well.

For me it’s about Mahomes putting more notches in his GOAT argument against Brady.

If we can manage to win a title with Tua I’m the near future, makes no difference to me if Mahomes has 4 titles or 7 titles when he retires.

The football fan in me wants Lamar Jackson to get his long overdue respect.

The hater in me wants to let Pats fans know Mahomes is better than Brady.

Maybe they'll break up before super bowl and swifty will start dating Kelseys brother! 😂

It’s honestly really hard to say regarding the Chiefs/Ravens game because no matter how bad the Chiefs are doing they almost always find a way to pull it out in the end. I want the Lions to win tonight but I think the 49ers will be too much for them. I’m going to say Chiefs/49ers, Super Bowl rematch from a few years back with the Chiefs winning.

Injuries on Detroit's OL & Deebo playing almost guarantees who wins the NFC..

It will IMO be a rematch of the Christmas night MNF game. Bmore will prevail but not by as much

Back
Top Bottom