Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Scott Hanson ‏@ScottHanson 2m2 minutes ago
. @CJSPILLER says a member of Bills front office just called him & basically said thank u for your services. #hegone

Assuming Kiko comes back healthy and Shady doesn't wear down, the question is would you rather have the stub rb or the stud lb? Think I'd take the LB all day

Not true. Philly just dumped 3/4 of their defensive backfield. Kelly coached Alonzo in Oregon...he knows what he's capable of and Philly is in need of ILBs. Alonzo never said he wanted out of Buffalo...he's only been there two years...one of those injured.

McCoy butted heads with Kelly on several occasions.

NFL Network just mentioned Alonzo wanted out so take it for what it is worth

Eagles cleared $30.275M w/release of Casey/Williams/Herremans/Cole & trade of McCoy.

Revis...come on down!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

NFL Network just mentioned Alonzo wanted out so take it for what it is worth

Not buying that. Media makes up crap better than anyone. Especially when they want to make excuses for stuff they have no idea about.

You know darn well that's not Rex Ryan. He's a power scheme running game coach all day. He may throw in some pistol and a wildcat every now and then but that base offense will be power scheme driven.

well i dont think he has much choice with manuel...and mccoys not gonna be a good power scheme fit...

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 1m1 minute ago
C.J. Spiller on possibility of joining Eagles: "I'm pretty sure that Chip has my agent's phone number."

If Chip Kelly was annoyed by McCoy's dancing he's not going to be interested in Spiller.

well i dont think he has much choice with manuel...and mccoys not gonna be a good power scheme fit...

Well Chris Johnson wasn't a good power scheme fit...didn't stop Rex from signing him did it.

Assuming Kiko comes back healthy and Shady doesn't wear down, the question is would you rather have the stub rb or the stud lb? Think I'd take the LB all day

A stud LB who's younger at a position you play longer and also cheaper. No brainer trade for Philly. Recovering from an ACL tear is pretty much a given these days.

Well Chris Johnson wasn't a good power scheme fit...didn't stop Rex from signing him did it.

he was also the change of pace...mccoys gonna be the guy...unless they are gonna just go power downhill and work off pa which is a poor fit for mccoys game...i dont think they have much choice this year at qb though...manuel seems like it

Honestly I've never felt Rex had a very good clue what to do to build a good offense. He had a lot of pull in NY when it came to roster, offensively, it was mistake after mistake.

Master game manager, and defensive coach, offensively completely lost IMO.

A stud LB who's younger at a position you play longer and also cheaper. No brainer trade for Philly. Recovering from an ACL tear is pretty much a given these days.

I'm with you. Getting a RB in the draft is a whole heck of a lot easier than getting an ILB...take a look at the upcoming draft and tell me which position is deeper.

Back
Top Bottom