*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

I don't see jumping through hoops for Mahomes at all. I would have taken Watson over him in a heart beat. Mahomes ceiling is Matthew Stafford imo. This is so good for us, elite players are falling.

So the Bills trade a 2017 1st for a 2017 1st, 2017 3rd and 2018 1st... and people here were saying Miami asking Cleveland for 2 2017 2nds for ithe Dolphins 2017 1st was too much to ask for.

Wow if guys keep falling how much more difficult does the pick become? Not that it's a bad thing lol

2 firsts and a third for a project like Mahomes??? Wow!!!

Not really two 1st round picks. They flip flop in this round so they gave up a 3rd this year and a 1st nest year. Still a lot imo but it wasn't two 1st

Ozzy rules!!

it's buffalo, they will manage to screw it up.

Will buffalo win more than 6 games this year? I don't think so, may only win 4

Just because they got a bunch of picks and traded down, doesn't mean it was the best thing to move that far down. Sometimes a team can lose top talent or it's picked up when going that far down. Remember when miami traded down to 28 and got some picks and we picked Jared Odrick? He turned out not being so great so it depends with the trade down. A cautionary tale of not trading down too far. That's 17 spots Bills traded down from, it's not like the niners with one spot down and the capital they got and still had their choice of all top talent and still get the guy they want and needed. It's great for a team when the player they need is also BPA too at that pick like for the niners.

wow Mahomes, McCaffery, Tribusky, Ross, all these offensive guys...many of whom were not projected to be top 15 picks...this is sliding Harris, Barnett, McDowell, Charlton, Foster, Davis, Reddick, etc.....down, down, down....

If you have Reddick and Howard there @22 who do you got??

I don't see jumping through hoops for Mahomes at all. I would have taken Watson over him in a heart beat. Mahomes ceiling is Matthew Stafford imo. This is so good for us, elite players are falling.

In the right offense Mahomes reminds me of a poor man's Drew Brees.

Was pretty sure Mahomes would end up with Bruce Ariens and a willing mentor in Palmer. Alex Smith...maybe not so much

Wow we have a shot at getting at least one defensive player who is in the 2nd or 3rd best player in their position. I know we had a great chance at Foster who is the number one inside linebacker but now I'm thinking of number one corners like Humphrey or Barnett , maybe OJ Howard, Riddick, Harris etc... may be there at 22 now.

Back
Top Bottom