*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BEARS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Tripp sighting...Tannehill has to run in those goal line situations. I have a feeling we will see him do that much more in the coming weeks.

Well ****. It should be a blowout but it's not. At least we know we're contenders now. Tannehill was solid the whole game this time. If he can keep it consistent, we're in the post season easily

Please just run the ball on 3rd and 1 at the 1 please omg. It runs the clock and you might even score damn

i am waiting for the defensive pass interference call at the 1

Very true, but 3-3 here w jax and sd coming up is a good spot to be in. Still have to finish this however.

We are the dolphins though...Jax played the Browns tough today and SD is playing good ball...Both Bortles and Rivers playing good...

Oh look. Great field position for them.

2 minutes and 13 points and the game is still in question.

Cutler is the highest paid QB in league but was outplayed by Tannehill like night and day!!!!!!1

wow. outgained them by over 200 yards. Time of possession nearly 16 minutes more. Won the turnover battle 3-0. Bears STILL in the game at the 2 minute warning.

special teams coach is rizzi...holdover from ireland/sparano...no wonder that unit blows.

Really? Special teams have been a bright spot until this year. You always have a complaint don't you?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom