*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

qnFnt-1.png

7YQqd-1.png

Who the **** is Wickersham?

Do they all work for ESPN (****ERS )....They can all go and suck my dick.

qnFnt-1.png

who are they. Yeah we speak proper english in south beach.

after watching the fins the 1st 4 weeks, i deff think we are more than capable of being competitive this year.

i believe we have exceeded expectations on the offensive side of the ball, and with the way our front 7 has played, especially vs the run, we can stay in any game this year.

i know the phrase ''must win'' gets thrown around a lot and is often overused, but if we want to be playing meaningful games come december, this is a must win for us.

the afc is not strong this year, and our division 2nd place is a very realistic goal. if we were to win today and go 2-3, our next 6 games are vs the rams, jets, colts, titans, bills, and seahawks. not exactly murderers row, especially on the offensive side of the ball. no reason why with a win today we can not be 7-3 of 6-4 heading into the home stretch of the season with a chance at the wildcard.

of course all of this goes out the window most likely with a loss today. lets kick some bengal ass today and give fin fans some meaningful football the rest of the way.

with all this a.j green love i think we are missing a huge matchup here. Jermaine gresham is an excellent te. Dansby and burnett have got to hold down the seam.

walsh ahh lifes been good to him he can do whatever he wants.

so hows it going hayden good to see you again this week.

I got a pretty good feeling. I think this is the week it all comes togather for us. Every week something looks a lot better I'm hoping this week it's the defense.

Omar and LaConfora selecting the Fins is worse.

I think if RT can't repeat last week's performance we got problems, and I think that is unlikely. Hopefully we get some turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom