*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 Thursday Night | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 Thursday Night

Miami is like a really hot chick that keeps your hopes up. She flirts with you then lets you down. But then she flirts with you again, maybe even rubs up against your privates. Then she cheats on you. But then she comes back crying on your shoulder cause another guy was mean to her. This time she actually shows you her ti*s. You're about to get laid but then her cell phone rings and it's a much hotter cooler guy. She calls you a dick and says she never wants to see you again.

Game over.

Tease.

Jon gruden says tannehills can't win in the 4th...the guy we miss alot is brandon marshall...tannehills need a big time wr...this happens when you don't have a running game.

I guess I am old school, but to see the dolphin players smiling on the sidelines as we are playing a terrible game, and yucking it up after the game.. Just wish we had a little more inner passion for what we are or aren't doing.. Kinda like Kevin Garnett of the Celtics.

He's no Marino. Don't say he's a rookie cause so was Marino. He did it in a tougher league then it is now. He doesn't have the if factor. He will be medicore just like our team.

You are right he is not the best pure passer ever. Moron

If bills score this drive time for ssome black ops 2.
cant take this Bs

Miami is like a really hot chick that keeps your hopes up. She flirts with you then lets you down. But then she flirts with you again, maybe even rubs up against your privates. Then she cheats on you. But then she comes back crying on your shoulder cause another guy was mean to her. This time she actually shows you her ti*s. You're about to get laid but then her cell phone rings and it's a much hotter cooler guy. She calls you a dick and says she never wants to see you again.

Game over.

Tease.
Wow u been Fd up eh? Lol...
Speaking ffrom experience??haha

Intensely ****ty performance. All I wanted from our rooks this year was for them to get better throughout the year. That's not happening. Hard to buy into anything positive about the direction we're headed right now.

They don't have no love for the jersey..losers..mike sherman is a loser every where he's been brett favre helped him alot..

next year we draft another ****ing qb..i dont care..this team needs a goddamn qb..i havent given up on tannehill yet..but they get another rookie and let the best man win..and give him the spot from competition and end this waiting game..then well see which one develops fast and better between tannehill and the other rookie qb and have the one throught competition be started..im tired of this...people were loving tannehill and bashing henne. But even hennes first season..i remember him having clutch drives for miami and winning games. everyone remember that monday night game in that shoot out in 09? remember the big drive miami won from henne? man i dont want henne, but god atleast i saw some clutch drives from him here and there...

Back
Top Bottom