*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 Thursday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 Thursday Night

the great thing about winning is it fixes all of your problems.

the obsession over the benching of reggie, Marshall obsessing over it, the clear RB bias, yea b/c a RB who just fumbled in his teams own 20 really was going to help them down 30pts

i know its a thursday, but jeez this forum is empty

Get in the chat room guys! lets keep this entertaining

are the idiot on nfl netwrok going to talk about the fins and bills or just suck the niner boobs all night

why the hell is NFL Network showing top 10 Tebow friggin moments, instead of the game!!! Damn!!!

i know its a thursday, but jeez this forum is empty

I think most of us are still pretty depressed. Things are starting to even out for us and the reality is, "we are a slightly average to below average team!"

let's get this going some of us got to work in the morning

I think most of us are still pretty depressed. Things are starting to even out for us and the reality is, "we are a slightly average to below average team!"

Not denying any of what you said, however, every team gets a beat down, Texans got beat down by the packers, giants by the bengals (who the dolphins beat), Saints lost to the Chiefs, Chargers to the Browns, every team has an embarrassing loss, its inevitable, how do you think Raiders fans felt after the Phins embarrassed them? They continued on and went and beat the Steelers...

The 3 game win streak teased fans, however it was better than a 3 game losing streak and watching this game tonight with ZERO hope or chance at any significant games in december

and if your feeling down.....just be thankful your not a jets fan

Back
Top Bottom