*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 128 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Whatever....the sky is falling crowd gets old.

It's one game...one that Buffalo had every reason to be high for.

I blame the coaches primarily...this team was not ready to play today and the first half game plan sucked.

The sky is falling crowd gets bigger every year because they're tired of getting their hopes up only to be let down by crappy play. How long are we supposed to wait around and say everything will be okay?

Sorry, Tannehill is f'ing terrible. Holds the ball & takes another sack. Underthrows an open Hartline on 4th down. He is horrible.

I've supported Tannehill, but after this game I'm checking out. He's not the answer. That is the ultimate disappointment for this team. He's not even Andy ****ing Dalton level.

I hope Ross kicks Philbin in the balls the minute he walks in the locker room. And I hope someone gets it on film.

For the most part Tannehill's passes are always off target and the receivers need to try to make tough catches That's not a Franchise QB. Blame the offensive line, running game, receivers all you want but Tannehill is not getting the job done.

This game sucked on a lot of levels, but by far the worst thing to come from it is that Tannehill has pretty much confirmed what he's going to be in this league. And it's not good enough.
He is really good, but short of top QBs. It's on Philbin, he let Sherman pick a guy of potential instead of Production.

Back
Top Bottom