*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

I was never a big Tanny fan. More, somebody just waiting to see what he had. We'll.....I'm out. NOT A FAN. Really disappointed in his LACK of progress. I think we've seen what we're going to get from him. Get in the QB sweepstakes, start Matt Moore or whatever it takes. Ryan Tammehill is not the answer to the Miami quarterback drought.

BT iPhone

I'd like to say we'll find out about this team next week, but I don't think it's true. There's as good a chance they come out and look like world-beaters next week as they do the 1977 Tampa Bay Bucs. And the week after that, it could be just the opposite.

Too many peaks and valleys with this team. I don't think its overly talented, but I just see a lot of little things that you don't necessarily need talent for that we don't do consistently. Or we do consistently badly.

You're ****ing blind then. It definitely touched Hartline twice. Once in the hands, once in the chest. I've watched it multiple times.

We're talking about different plays. I'm looking at the 4th down play. You're right on the 3rd down. Relax.

Seriously though...it may be time to give Hartline a shot under center.

We will bounce back next game guys...it just hurts now but should win next two.

Taveragefaill sucks. Phailbin sucks. I'm so tired of the excuses.

anyone with a brain or two eyes can see tannehill is a mediocre qb and philbin brings absolutely nothing to the table, what an awful head coach. tannehill fits right in with this mediocre, lost in the the middle of the ocean franchise.

This was really disappointing, more so the way we performed than the loss itself, but no one should go jumping out the basement window yet. This team wasn't going to go undefeated and this was a game that was 50/50 to win at the very best. Everyone can see what the problems are ... they're the same ones we've had. They are correctable. They've always been correctable. Now it's in the hands of guys like Philbin and RT to correct them or to accept being a perpetually mediocre team.

We're talking about different plays. I'm looking at the 4th down play. You're right on the 3rd down. Relax.

Why would you even think I was talking about the 4th down play? That one wasn't even close, but if Hartline gets his head out of his ass on 3rd down, 4th is unnecessary.

1-1 after two weeks is solid, folks. Sorry to break it to you. Between the injuries, suspensions and tough match ups, the team is okay.

Back
Top Bottom