*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 151 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

I'll tell you what the fallout will be- missing the playoffs. They pissed away that chance today. Now you need help next week too. Typical ****ing Dolphins. Huge win last week? Destiny in our own hands? Not just a loss to the Bills- an epic embarrassment of a loss where we don't even gain 100 yards of offense or score a point. That's what I've come to expect from this franchise. Its always one step forward, 8 steps back.
Post of the year. -and by that I literally mean this post encapsulates our year in a nutshell.

This team. So predictably awful to their fans. I called this outcome to my friends yesterday. Hope only makes this team capable of epic fails.

Daniel Thomas...just another mistake. Sure he has had a good game or two, but most of the time he hurts the team

The Bills played their asses off today while the Dolphins didn't even bother to show up. 0 points against a good but very beatable defense is a disgrace. Sherman needs to retire if not he should be let go. If they lose next week vs the Jets the whole coaching staff should be gone.

Damn, if Mike Wallace doesnt stop to watch the ball and kept running...

Oh well, too late anyway. Everything that can go wrong, has gone wrong.

Back
Top Bottom