*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

I see the same problems that I've been complaining about all season:

1. Ireland and Philbin failed to upgrade the o-line.

2. Coyle switched the defensive front 7 scheme which made the run defense worse, and then Ireland's LB swap added to that.

I will never change my opinion that Ross needs to clean house. Philbin's team is shut out again in the 1st quarter in a game that is for a playoff spot.

We're getting out coached out played. Completely unprepared. If we loose we don't deserve to go to the playoffs!!!!!!!!

I expected the offense to struggle, but I thought the defense could pick up the slack. I was wrong.
Doesn't look good right now. The Bills look better on both sides.
The harsh reality is if you get swept by a mediocre team like the Bills, then you aren't a playoff caliber team.
I have a feeling this game will be a microcosm of the entire season

what did you really expect, it's a joe philbin led team. A lot of you praise this guy, i don't see it, game in game out same garbage from this bum, i hope we get blown out the next 2 games, rather sacrifice this seasons with a chance our front office sees what a glaring hole we have at hc, if they keep him past this year may as well bring in his defensive likeness monte kiffin, then the slogan for next year could be "dumb and dumber"

on a sidenote only miami could make a thad lewis run team look awesome..............just pathetic

pop a xanax and chill the f out!

**** this team. Playoffs on the line and this is how they come out? Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom