*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 154 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

GoldenTurdAward-1.jpg

Man having to pull for Brady and Rivers makes me want to hurl. Let's get a score to make it respectable.

Seriously, can we ban the Bills fan? It's one thing if he was engaging in some kind of dialogue about the matchup that was relevant to Dolphins fans interests, but he's simply talking to himself rooting for the Bills. There are Bills boards for that. I come here to talk/read about the Dolphins, not the ****ing Bills. If you feel the need to type out 'YAY BILLS JUST ONE MORE SACK' do it on the ****ing Bills message board, not here.

Love how some these posters are blaming the QB solely, yeah he didn't help, but the whole team sucked as a whole today.

If tannehill connects on at least one deep throw, we have a different ball game.

You do know that the Bills suck **** YET AGAIN this season, drafted a DUD QB who will be a career back-up, can't even sell this game out, blacked the **** out on TV, and are moving to Toronto for proper support by Canadian fans, right??
And Mia Is not much better. Not supported by any fans and heck drafted a dud QB with a higher pick. So what are you really trying to say is

You are about to get shut out
And Swept by such a bad team oooo were you NOT playing for the playoffs. Looked it.

Love how some these posters are blaming the QB solely, yeah he didn't help, but the whole team sucked as a whole today.

Those who blame the QB for this today solely are simple fans who don't understand football, so they play it safe and blame the QB because they think it makes them look smart. Its standard protocol for this board.

Maybe they'd like to remind us one more time that if Baltimore wins and San Diego loses we're eliminated. Ya know, they haven't said it 59 times already.

Steve Tasker (former Bills receiver) was calling the game. He was definitely rubbing salt in any chance he could.

Seriously, can we ban the Bills fan? It's one thing if he was engaging in some kind of dialogue about the matchup that was relevant to Dolphins fans interests, but he's simply talking to himself rooting for the Bills. There are Bills boards for that. I come here to talk/read about the Dolphins, not the ****ing Bills. If you feel the need to type out 'YAY BILLS JUST ONE MORE SACK' do it on the ****ing Bills message board, not here.
Is this NOT a game day thread? I am talking about the game.

Back
Top Bottom