*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 155 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

STFU. Matt all I do is throw interceptions Moore. I told my dad it would only take a couple plays for that to happen. Moore this he is Marino.

But yet he has outplayed RT and out gained RT in only 2 series...How does that happen? I want the Guy in there that gives the team the best chance to move the ball...today that guy was not RT

and mia is not much better. Not supported by any fans and heck drafted a dud qb with a higher pick. So what are you really trying to say is

you are about to get shut out
and swept by such a bad team oooo were you not playing for the playoffs. Looked it.

you're here because the bill fans can't stand you on their forums

Those who blame the QB for this today solely are simple fans who don't understand football, so they play it safe and blame the QB because they think it makes them look smart. Its standard protocol for this board.

Our offense (running and passing) was stopped cold by the better athletes of the Buffalo Bills. That is the bottom line. Tannehill was not the reason we lost.
If I were to apply some blame to some skill positions, I would blame Hartline for his drops, and Wheeler for that asinine penalty when we had them stopped.

What a disappointing effort today. Bill defense came to play and we didn't show up.

Defense hasn't looked very good, but has only given up one TD....more of the bend don't break type of defense we have seen this year. Congratulations to the Bills for a good game plan and a good effort.

I don't see how Ireland's job can be safe with the garbage Offensive line he put together and overpaying for two linebackers that have been liabilities. I don't care if they lost two guys to that BS media created "scandal". Neither of those guys was that good to begin with and it was Ireland who drafted a headcase that wasn't that good of a player anyway.

**** you brian hartline you didnt even try...you just watched....**** you

Buereline is a moron talking about how good the Buffalo fans are. Does he not know that this game was blacked out. ****

I giggle at everybody who prayed for Matt Moore to come in, and he throws two picks. Maybe now people will realize this is a team issue, and not simply a QB issue.

Back
Top Bottom