*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

This has been a train wreck nothing to bring out of this but misery. And to think I actually thought we had finally turned the corner. Goose egg.

Our offense (running and passing) was stopped cold by the better athletes of the Buffalo Bills. That is the bottom line. Tannehill was not the reason we lost.
If I were to apply some blame to some skill positions, I would blame Hartline for his drops, and Wheeler for that asinine penalty when we had them stopped.

Didn't wheeler keep the bucs late drive alive with a dumb penalty?

The Bills kicked our asses today. Horray for the dog faced pigs up there in the rust bucket land of ugly chicks...lol

Is this NOT a game day thread? I am talking about the game.

You know exactly what you're doing. You're 'talking about the game' on an opponents board (I have no idea why you would be here and not a Bills board, but whatever)- you're being a passive agressive d-bag. I think that's clear to see. But congrats on the win. Your team was much better today.

I giggle at everybody who prayed for Matt Moore to come in, and he throws two picks. Maybe now people will realize this is a team issue, and not simply a QB issue.

It is a GM issue, he assembled this god awful oline...including Martin and incognito. That is why we lost today

Missed the last 2 minutes, was Tannehill injured again, why was Moore back in a second time

2u3abuhe-1.jpg

There is the shut out. Good job Bills.

Heck of a defensive game plan.

Heck of a defensive game plan to attack the patchwork offensive line of the Dolphins. Coach of the year material. Congrats on your first Superbowl win though.

I giggle at everybody who prayed for Matt Moore to come in, and he throws two picks. Maybe now people will realize this is a team issue, and not simply a QB issue.
Your point? We can watch Ryan "the statue" Tanneturd get sacked 15 times or Matt "the flyer" Moore get picked 15 times while chucking it deep

I say picks are more exciting....

Back
Top Bottom