*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16 | Page 157 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS THREAD *** Week 16

How the hell Ireland still has a job is beyond me. He signs 2 big name free agent LB's that suck, he lets Jake Long go and does zilch to bolster the OL, and his prize receiver wouldn't fight for the ball if he was a Bill's fan and it was full of beer.

You know exactly what you're doing. You're 'talking about the game' on an opponents board (I have no idea why you would be here and not a Bills board, but whatever)- you're being a passive agressive d-bag. I think that's clear to see. But congrats on the win. Your team was much better today.

Don't be PO'ed at him. Be sad for him. He comes to the opposing teams fan site on game day instead of his.

He takes joy in the misery of others. He loves Schadenfreude. That's how he defines himself.

I think it's obvious that you missed it.
Please...enlighten me how RT was SO much better today because in the game I watched he completed 3 passes for 10 yards and got teed up like he had concrete in his shoes.
What did I miss? I mean you do realize that a real QB matters No?
*See Packers with Rogers & with out Rogers

Playoffs? Miami!!!! lol **** the Dolphins **** the coach's **** the players **** this forum
Time to watch a winning team with a real owner and staff a team that can make the playoffs and win a playoff game.

Who is taking the blame for this mess? Seems to me the defense stayed on the field too long to be effective.

Is this NOT a game day thread? I am talking about the game.
You gloat moronically while you team endures 14 YEARS with no chance of going anywhere, with your season typically over at the halfway point. OK, your team won the game today. Now how about you, you know, get lost.:kick:

Playoffs? Miami!!!! lol **** the Dolphins **** the coach's **** the players **** this forum
Time to watch a winning team with a real owner and staff a team that can make the playoffs and win a playoff game.

You are obviously speaking about Seattle because what you describe will never be in Miami again.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Who is taking the blame for this mess? Seems to me the defense stayed on the field too long to be effective.

Part of that was due to the offense having perhaps the worst day in history and part of that was due to the defense unable to make a stop

The blame for this should be placed exactly where it belongs, at the feet of Jeff Ireland who has had six years to build a championship roster and has miserably failed over and over again. Until we have a new GM who replaces about half of this roster we will not be a championship team. To h*ll with this never ending mediocrity. This is almost as bad as having Matt Millen as your GM.

You are obviously speaking about Seattle because what you describe will never be in Miami again.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Part of that was due to the offense having perhaps the worst day in history and part of that was due to the defense unable to make a stop

Maybe he's talking about the Pats? They have a great qb, coach and O.C.

Please...enlighten me how RT was SO much better today because in the game I watched he completed 3 passes for 10 yards and got teed up like he had concrete in his shoes.
What did I miss? I mean you do realize that a real QB matters No?
*See Packers with Rogers & with out Rogers

Everything, obviously.

If you seriously do not understand what I said, then I cannot help you further.

It's on the offense and Sherman. We all knew about the Bills D line etc. You keep Thill in the pocket, no moving pocket no screen no misdirection. It may have not worked because our guys are not talented enough but not to try any of that.?Don't get it.

The blame for this should be placed exactly where it belongs, at the feet of Jeff Ireland who has had six years to build a championship roster and has miserably failed over and over again. Until we have a new GM who replaces about half of this roster we will not be a championship team. To h*ll with this never ending mediocrity. This is almost as bad as having Matt Millen as your GM.

Yikes! Matt Millen? Now THAT is scary!

Back
Top Bottom