*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Can't really blame this on Incog/Martin. We lost 4 in row and showed no signs of improvement before that.

Philbin is 1-5 in his last 6 games. He's just not a good coach.

Miami Dolphins should just move the entire franchise to a new city and rebrand. They are the most embarrassing team in the NFL.

Weekend from hell. Heat lose to a scrub Celtics team on a buzzer beater after having the game sealed away, UM blows against VT, Dolphins scandal, and they lose to a winless team. Not that I even care, but my college football team lost 48-0..on top of that, I was down 8 in fantasy with Miller and Sturgis playing......and we get 2 freaking rushing yards all game. Absolutely pathetic.

And bring back the old Uni's, these thing are as horrible as the team is.

What a disgusting franchise at this point. It can only get better I suppose.

The NFL got what they wanted a loss for the South 'Bully' Dolphins. Here comes the media and the pitchforks.

This is so ****ing exhausting. I'm so done with this pathetic franchise. Until Ross sells we are not going anywhere people. Ughhhhhh!

****ing piles of ****. I'm glad they lost to the bucs. Now people can see that the Dolphins are truly the worst team. No run game, no O-line (even with the starters) and no coaching. Wallace is a ****ing piece of **** overpayed no talent *******. Thank god the fans all know that Miami is indeed the worst ****ing team in the NFL. All our wins were lucky wins. We should be winless. We shouldn't even be in the NFL. So ****ing disgraceful. **** you Miami. **** your city and **** your stupid ****ing loser ass team. Thanks for Dion Jordan, he's such a wonderful no show athlete. Thanks for just giving wallace money that we could have used to pay players that actually wanted to play. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom