*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Well, now we see Tannehill's leadership qualities. The Phins need a drive here and points...

Well I sure picked a hell of a year to book a trip to miami to take my kid to a game.. Carolina no less. I wish I got cancellation insurance. Ugh

Let's see what happens in this game but I'm definitely troubled with how the team comes out after a long break against inferior competition. Buffalo and now this... not good.

Getting blown out by the 0 fer Tampa Bay Bucs.
No heart, no organization, no season ticket sales

For the love of god we need a big play. Play action to wallace on 1st down? if there was ever a time.

I cant remember the last time Tannehill got to throw to a receiver as open these Buc receivers have been all day. Its like our whole offense is based on throwing into small widows

Look lets not overeact...its a tough situation, but you have to come harder then this. How pathetic Miami has played, its the Buccs its still only a 2 score game which shows how bad the buccs are.
You mean to say look how bad Miami is I think

I'm hoping we get a top 5 pick at this point and I hope it's not Ireland and his people scouting the OL candidates. God know they have wasted too many of our picks on OL garbage already.

Phinz OL is simply playing like CRAP. The Phinz first 2 picks in next years draft MUST on the OL period. All this crap about not drafting corn fed in the first is crap. The Phinz need new players on the OL, everyone except the center is CRAP and need to be replaced. The Phinz can not win with their current OL since the Phinz OL plays like hot sinky GARBAGE :-(

I blame it on the scheme. Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom