*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

****ing hate this ****. i'd rather get blown out. these kind of games lead to ifs and buts.

It just sucks to lose this game when some much effort was out there from Hartline, Tannehill, Wake, Bess. 4 turnovers will do it.

WOW. This sucks. And quit ****ing kneeling the ball down with a timeout and 25 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

Eat it, or get rid of it sooner...The O-Line got an all out blitz. More than they can pick up. Its Tannehill Job to know to get rid of the ball or to call for more protection. You can't blame the O-Line for not being able to block 2 people..
He was throwing as he was hit. If he tried tucking it at that point he may have turned it over anyway. He didn't have time to do anything other than take the hit and whatever happened after that happened.

MAnn, we play so hard, this just can't keep happening, we deserve more for how hard we work

Definitely won't be watching sportscenter tonight. Don't need to relive this game, it was a tough one to lose and Miami played well for almost the entire game.

I told you all it was over when the Cards tied the game. Pretty easy to predict. These are your Dolphins. Every week a waste of time. I am done.

Back
Top Bottom