*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

Is this going to be Tony's last time coaching the fins?

Looking forward to more fist pumps... this may be the last game we see our favorite fist pumps :(

Tony is done if the players have a **** effort.

i think everyone will stay regardless what happens they have bought in
im a conspiracy theorist that dolphins will throw games the closer it looks like they get to luck

Off Topic but last year I only needed Sunday ticket for two of Miami's games all season as the rest were all televised on my local networks. I thought about canceling this year but glad I didn't because I've already needed it for 3 of the 4 games so far.

welcome to dolphin's football...........

Chad Henne MVP watch week 4: 6 TDs. Yes that's right 6 TDs. 458 yards, and no interceptions. Bet money on it.

Be careful what you wish for.

If we lose and fire the coach we might begin winning some football games and take ourselves out of the running.

I wouldn't mind winning... If a new regime comes in and turns this team around.. I am all for it!!!

Wow...you smoking some gooooood ganja my friend. If you want to bet money on it I will take some of that action.

Chad Henne MVP watch week 4: 6 TDs. Yes that's right 6 TDs. 458 yards, and no interceptions. Bet money on it.

Flnryans fantasy football tip of the week. Pick up Randy McMicheal!

Back
Top Bottom