*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

if henne was in we still would have lost, 0-4 yeah baby

Well, we can't lose next week, so that's a positive.

Our team looks slow and uninspired. Our OL couldn't block a troop of cub scouts, our D couldn't cover a dude with no arms and legs, our star WR couldn't catch AIDS in Bangkok, and our QB situation is pretty miserable.

Moore has a precedent for helping teams get the #1 pick. He may be the temporary answer.

ok, for the ****ing record, I hope we draft LUCK.....damn, all I'm ****ing saying is you can't win just by having a top QB.....Cam has been amazing and look at their record.......when we get rid of the idiots upstairs and Sparano as well, then maybe we'll learn how to draft.....I know we need a top ****ing QB but I'm not blinding myself thinking that drafting Luck will cure every single problem we have.

Ozzy rules!!

the best news today is that the chiefs won

Look at their body language....it just looks like their counting down the minutes so they can go home to their non-fat parfaits....

well I can only now root for whoever is playing the Jets each week.. God how pathetic.

Thanks for ruining my Sunday's you fat sausage eating, sunglass wearing, fist pumping sob.

Back
Top Bottom