*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4

Meh, yeah we can't lose next week. If you're hoping for absolutely MEANINGLESS wins, hope the Jets can beat both the Pats and the Ravens in their next 2 games. If they go 1-1, we'll be walking into a beehive in the Meadowlands and we will get spanked to 0-5.

He is a rookie, dude. What is our record? What are the records of the Packers, Patriots, Saints, Lions?

I know he's a rookie but acording to you all a team need is a top QB in order to win....you said he's having a great year but when I point to the record then you say he's just a rookie......why can't you just admit that no QB is going to win you a superbowl without any help at all? And that's all I'm saying. The QB is the most important position in sports but they still need some help....Carolina's not wining cause the team sucks, not the QB

Ozzy rules!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0-4

I apologize for being scared...I thought we were gonna win.

I know he's a rookie but acording to you all a team need is a top QB in order to win....you said he's having a great year but when I point to the record then you say he's just a rookie......why can't you just admit that no QB is going to win you a superbowl without any help at all? And that's all I'm saying. The QB is the most important position in sports but they still need some help....Carolina's not wining cause the team sucks, not the QB

Ozzy rules!!

Umm, back up for a minute. You started talking about all the million different holes we could fill instead of a QB. And then, I explained to you that Cam Newton(along with a few others) are on pace to break Dan Marino's record from almost 25 years ago. My point was, is that it's a totally different game right now than it was when Dan played. You also conviently ignored the fact that all the top QBs have their teams with winning record, and your only counter-argument is the fact that a Rookie QB who is losing shootouts every week is 0-4, and you compare this to our pathetic disgusting fistpumping team? Weak.

well I can only now root for whoever is playing the Jets each week.. God how pathetic.

Thanks for ruining my Sunday's you fat sausage eating, sunglass wearing, fist pumping sob.

Whats pathetic is that all off season fin fans were running their mouths about the great team they had, your coaching staff sucks, you have great players, but your franchise sucks from the front office down...

Back
Top Bottom