*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

hopefully we can make the 2nd half adjustments we did last week, thats when our sacks started happening and the offense put together a few good drives

defense is suspect. I am overall happy with the offense, not thrilled, but happy. saw one play that pissed me off. that third and one pass to clutts. stupid play. If Sherman wants to run that play you should have kept Rodriguez. Hopefully we don't see any more pass attempts to Clutts.

hopefully we can make the 2nd half adjustments we did last week, thats when our sacks started happening and the offense put together a few good drives

The sad thing is that it wasn't the Colts who were stopping the Dolphins on offense. It was the play calling.

For ****s sake. Can we please just wait until the game is over before saying who's fault is who's???

Is that TOO much to ask?

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

I'd have rather just paid Richard marsha then watch jimmy Wson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Ok Tanny let's go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it time. Last game against the Browns, people were calling for Sherman's head at halftime, but they didn't mind when we got two second half touchdowns.

The defense could do the same and step up, and shut the Colts down. Or they could do they opposite and be worse. We'll see.

Moreso Sherman than Coyle.

Not sure why we cant get any pressure on Luck either.

Back
Top Bottom