*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Secondary (especially Smith) and Oline (especially Long) needs to take a long look in the mirror. Jake Long is not playing to the level that he is getting paid. Franchise and trade him in offseason. Simply not worth the investment anymore for a mediocre OT. We could've been so much better with Matt Ryan And Clady. Smith was hoping for a big season and a big payday in the offseason but this team can not afford to pay a mediocre player big bucks. Would have to be the right deal for him to return in my book. With all the high picks and money in the oline they are simply not good. They are not opening any holes for Bush and Thomas. They need to hit the holes harder without question but there is just not much there. And that damned trade of Vontae to the colts is looking worse all the time. Looked as if the pick was going to be a high second but now will be a late second. I realize he hasn't played much but I don't trust Ireland with 2nd round picks. At least a high second leaves a little room for error. Tannehill didn't show me much today at all. Wilted when the pressure was on 2X. This team has a long ways to go.

Whoever said the dolphins would just obliterate the colts should be banned from this site. you idiots jinxed it.

I wonder what omar kelly is saying about his boy smith..i bet tom brady is salavating!

Played like a rookie that was injured and had no protection.

Your reasons are noted, but he was not good late. It happens, he'll learn from it.

Words can't describe how excited I am to have the kid as our QB, and in a year I didn't expect playoffs he's getting experience like today.

The Colts beat Rodgers at home as well, they're no pushovers at home.

Tannehill was inaccurate on the last two drives. When it mattered, the QB was a no show.

he didn't show up there, but miami's defense sucked today. the colts which hasn't been that great played better than miamis. miami shouldve ran alot more too..i noticed not that many rush attemtps. and bush had like a 4.1ypc avg which isn't that bad. And on the same token, i think some if that was a tendency with that over throw because of his injured leg as that guy was coming down toward his leg and he got antsy. Bad pass protection there.

However, Shula had his share of arguments with reffs in his day too!!!!

Its true though. The refs today were against us despite the ticky tack calls that gave them more penalties than us.

I saw more freaking holding from their interior OLine than I can remember from ANY team we've faced in a LONG time.

NO F-ing calls. I saw hands to the face ala the Jets game...NO F-ing calls. Of course you can throw for more yards than any other rookie in NFL history when your Oline is allowed to do whatever it wants.

NEWS FLASH
Brandon Marshall 3 touchdowns today

Brian Hartline 3 touchdowns in the last 39 games

Why didn't they try hartline on butler at the end..bess was getting shadowed by #27..last weeks win gave the fins a off week this week.

Having followed the game post for post in the game thread here today and also following along on the live gamecast on ESPN.com, I have only this to say regarding this debacle: we get AVERAGE play from the secondary and we win. Average. All we needed. Absolutely, positively INEXCUSABLE to let them convert so many 3rd and longs. At one point I got so fed up, I had to stop following for 5 minutes because I was so frustrated, I was afraid I was gonna obliterate my phone. Anyway, AVERAGE secondary play today and we win. We got putrid. We got beat. Period, the end. Let's try and forget about this **** show and beat the ****ing Titans next week.

Back
Top Bottom