***Official Dolphins @ Cowboys Preseason Game Night Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Cowboys Preseason Game Night Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! :) Our Miami Dolphins will try to conclude their 2010 NFL preseason at 3-1 as they travel to Arlington, Texas and play at Cowboys Stadium for the first time to play the Dallas Cowboys in a rare preseason game between the teams. Kickoff will be at 8:05PM Eastern Standard Time.

Dolphins lead the all-time preseason series over the Cowboys 3-1 entering tonight, including the Fins win over the Cowboys 27-24 at Texas Stadium in Irving prior to the 1992 season.

Cowboys though defeated the Fins in their last meeting 37-20 during the regular season at Sun Life Stadium back on September 2007.

Beside the majority of the players competing for the final 53-man regular season roster, many of the Dolphins personnel, including the coaches, players, front office, and notably current Fins GM Bill Parcells, have been a part of the Dallas Cowboys organization, so this may be a homecoming of sorts in tonights game.

WFOR CBS 4, WINZ 940AM and WBGG the Big 106 will begin tonight;s coverage at 8:00PM Eastern Time. The NFL Network will also replay tonight's Dolphins/Cowboys game later at 7:00PM Saturday Night, 8:00PM Sunday Night, and 4:00PM Monday Afternoon.

I wish both teams, especially the Fins, to compete tonight on the field with no injuries. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010090261/2010/PRE4/dolphins@cowboys/preview

You know what you want, give me a pm and a thank's................

The dreaded gameday thread....13.5 hrs until kickoff.....13.6 hrs until people are having a meltdown and the sky is falling all over again.

The dreaded gameday thread....13.5 hrs until kickoff.....13.6 hrs until people are having a meltdown and the sky is falling all over again.

Take some sleeping pills. Rested and refreshed in time for kick off. Doesn't beat that.

Yep another 01.00am start for me.............

always despised the Cowboys above any other until Rex & Sandcheeze took over the Jets. punch them in the mouth. i want to see blood.

Let's have a good game...........Pat White 100.00yds running and 300.00yds throwing.............:lol:

Ugh! Cowboys ! :shakeno:

2yy1r37-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom