***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread***

It's FINALLY here. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ......

It's like Christmas morning when you are a 7 year old. The 2009 season of the Miami Dolphins. I have a real good gut feeling about this season. I think Sparano & Co. is going to unleash a monster on the NFL. I think the coaches have them well prepared from what I've read in the offseason. Let's hope so.

Let's kick some Falcon arse today. I want to see some DOMINATION in the trenches today on offense and defense. I want to see Ronnie run wild today for 100+ yards. I want to see the new and improved Oline blast open some huge holes. We've GOT the QB position taken care of with Chad Pennington. No doubt about it. Now, it's time for the STARS of our receiver group to come out and show the NFL what they got. With JT and Porter and the rest of the guys on defense, we ought to be able to intimidate the best teams in the NFL.

It's time to ROCK. Crank up the volume on the radio and throw the knob out the car window. I want to see some fired up Dolphins out there today kickin some butt and takin care of business.

:dolphins: :buddwalk: :df81: :dance: :woohoo:

We are going to beat that overrated Atlanta team.

Boomer was the only ESPN analyst to pick the Dolphins (don't really care but found it interesting, since he's a Bills fan)

I am tired of hearing about Matt Ryan and Tony Gonzalez. I guess nobody realizes, that we have a pass rush. Ryan is not going to have all day to sit back there and throw for 400 yards like some seem to think he will do againts our D.

also if anyone knows of a live stream. drop me an email.

chillwill3000@msn.com

I was wondering the same thing...I was hoping to see him put a lot of pressure on today

Back
Top Bottom