***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Falcons Game Day Thread***

The offensive line has really taken a step backwards from last year. I know Satele was average, but Grove hasen't looked all that great today. Also down by 19 with less than 6 minutes to go looks like the team has already conceded this game by the type of offensive play calling on this drive. Well I guess those are the only type of plays they can run with the personnel they have.

ugh...really? son of a *****...
every ****ing time we get something going we turn it over or have something go wrong.

carey just saved penny's life with that hold....much to the dismay of many fans i'm sure

I hate making excuses...but Fasano fumbling right before the half was the game. That was a HUGE swing in the game and unfortunately we played flat most of the game and couldn't recover.

This team simply isn't this bad. We came out completely flat today and that's the fault of the staff. The team was not prepared to play this game, and there were enough mismatches out there that if we played sloppy ball, which we did, that there were going to be big plays by the Falcons.

We can't overcome play this sloppy, because we simply don't have the weapons to do so.

I agree. They also arent 11-5 good either. I said 9-7 this year, I can see 8-8. This team had alot go right last year, including staying very healthy. Ppl can debate sked all they like, but dont try and tell me the sked this yr isnt way more challenging than last. Sure, some teams dont play to expectations, and injuries happen, but they are playing a mans sked this year. I wouldnt be shocked if the Phins pick in the Top 10 this year.

What a horrible decision to throw to cobbs........ To waste a play to gain 2 yards? Who said pennington had good decision making. It was the weak schedule last year.

Back
Top Bottom