*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Kerley is probably their best receiver...

I expect a high scoring game. It's the games like these that always wind up strangely high-scoring, just like when two high-powered offenses meet you often get an ugly defensive battle.
I think Kerley is Smith's comfort guy.

Geno Smith is ****ing terrible and if we stop the run, we will win this game. I don't trust this team to stop the run or for Kevin Coyle to understand that, though. I'm sure we will keep sending a billion A-Gap blitzes regardless of whatever happens.

Geno Smith is ****ing terrible and if we stop the run, we will win this game. I don't trust this team to stop the run or for Kevin Coyle to understand that, though. I'm sure we will keep sending a billion A-Gap blitzes regardless of whatever happens.

I think Geno Smith has a good game. He is at home. He is due. Everyone on TV says he sucks. Expect the unexpected.

Game day my Fin fan brothers!

I have a good feeling about this game.

I am optimistic we will play a COMPLETE game today!

Death to the Jets, and misery to Rex Ryan!

FINS UP!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Tanny is going to have a BIG game today!

:420:Miami dolphins.....Miami dolphins.....Miami dolphins number one, were the, Miami dolphins....Miami dolphins....Miami dolphins number one!!!!!!!

lets go fins :dj2:

Santonio Holmes is A Fins killer. I was hoping he was inactive.

Coyle has been getting more creative the last few weeks and should really confuse Smith. Hate I'm stuck driving through Virginia now and can only listen on Sirius.

...ok, made the wife drive a few hours so I cn post on here and listen.

Alright Dolphins! :hump:

10613-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom