*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 137 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

I'm still confused why the Lions weren't short after a freakin review. It was close, but it was clear. Its inexcusable after you replay it that you can't get it right

so, instead of having 2 TO in this situation, we have none....

thanks to an idiot HC, we have 2 fewer losses this year which, needless to say, is monumental.

what a sorry excuse of a HC

He stopped the clock two times with the lead while our opponent had timeouts to burn. It defies logic. He's Ana incredibly incompetent man

I could deal with losing this game, but losing it with this kind of coaching performance makes me fume. Terrible time out management.

Let's not forget we have Landry, Our Special teams threat. If he can get us good field position, it's not over!!!

Disgusted thank philbin for those weak ass calls we made on the previous offensive drive

That was an elite throw. People can take a hike that gave me **** earlier. Maybe you could give me credit as opposed to ****ting on my take.

Sorry man stafford is mediocre. Our defense did what they do in crunch time. Could've been any qb back there.

Back
Top Bottom