*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

RT has to run the ball a lot now. He also has to rollout and hit guys like Matthews and Clay. And try another deep ball to Wallace at some point and hope it works.

The whole key to this game is negative plays. The Fins stay out of the negative plays/Sacks on 1st and 2nd down seems like they're fine. I'd keep attacking the off the street slot corner the Lions have with Landry...

Get Well soon Albert. Detroit really is calling our D's bluff, but thats ok, we are going to show them why we are top 5 ranked D and its going to bite them in the butt

There is like a 0.000000000000000000001% chance Albert plays another down this season. Who can actually believe he is NOT done for the year after seeing him carted off, the replay, and his expression? That should say it all.

For those jumping on THill when he gets 3 sec or more he has been hitting his WRs 11 for 15. But when you have less than 3s to throw you get those plays like the int ask manning and Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no doctor but looked season ending to me.

Back
Top Bottom