***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 145 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

Crying a little here!!!! I don't care either. Screw you Jet' fans and Patsies for all the crap the last 7-8 years....enjoy your golf game and watching us in the playoffs.

WTF? An hour and a half of Brett humping and only 30 secs on Chad after his win? Biased......total BS! **** THE NFL, THE PRO BOWL, THE SPORTS WRITERS, THE ANALYSTS, THE COMMISSIONER AND EVEN THE FRIGGIN GROUNDS KEEPERS! Chad deserves better treatement than he has gotten!

Anyone notice how many Jet players went to congratulate Chad?

I think they respect Chad more than that other guy

how come we have to play wildcard game? and not have the division game????

Titans and Squeelers had a better record....so we are the #3 seed and play the #6 seed....Ravens I think????

WTF? An hour and a half of Brett humping and only 30 secs on Chad after his win? Biased......total BS! **** THE NFL, THE PRO BOWL, THE SPORTS WRITERS, THE ANALYSTS, THE COMMISSIONER AND EVEN THE FRIGGIN GROUNDS KEEPERS! Chad deserves better treatement than he has gotten!

How the **** can you be pissed about something so stupid when we just won the fricking division?

Back
Top Bottom