***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

we should have learned last week not to over react, we only down one score, we get the ball to start the second half. plenty of time to regroup

I think our players are dreaming of a long relaxing off-season. That's the way they're playing. You would think we had NOTHING to play for!!!! :shakeno:

One problem is we have shown a lot of the wildcat already and come up with a big fat 0! We need to start cliicking now.

Are we seriously going to miss the playoffs to the jets? SERIOUSLY?

Hey, were not even supposed to be here, these Jets still are not guaranteed playoffs with a win, and the way Favre is playing their playoff showing will be a joke. 10 innacurate passes, one good one, a flip throw, and a crossing route where Coles did all the work will not get them a championship.

Crowder sucks. Anyone who thinks otherwise watch the game.

Typical example of overreacting and judging based on a couple of plays.

Somehow, getting beat to the corner by a very fast wideout is grounds for calling an inside linebacker sucky?

I'm thinking I'm going to get pissed off enough to go to costco buy a tv put on the jets game, hit it with a bat then return it for a new one because costco has an awesome warranty.

****ing **** go fins.

Great pass....another TD lost....friggen wide open

Back
Top Bottom