*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread *** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread ***

So, so far, Bobby Carpenter and Murtha burned us AGAIN. Well that punt was partially blocked but it was Carpenter's fault. These two guys continue to screw up and giving other people chances.

TO after incomplete pass in 2 min drive....bad, bad, bad. It was a big mistake.

It have an effect on the third and 10 pass. Another example of clock mis-management.

I LOL'ed watching the replay of Chad Henne's first down run, with the camera close up his face had no expression at all like it was photoshopped on a moving person's body

This team is so ****IN pathetic, what a joke, points on the board called back cause of a holding that wasn't needed. They are lucky Carpenter kicks it from 53, just pure luck, what a JOKE! They are killing themselves over and over, and how is this game tied? This team is just killing their fans. I have no faith in the 2nd half, it will just be more out of mind plays and penalties and more heartache.

HORRIBLE!

haha people like you are the reason why people think Miami fans are pathetic. GB had one big play, besides that they have done nothing. Our defense has played extremely well, and our offense is moving along. Were playing on the road, in GB, against a team that was picked to go to the superbowl and were tied. Have some faith man.

Do you seriously believe that? A strike would have been knocked down. It was PERFECT.

Upon replay, it was a little overthrown, but you're right, Marshall should have toe tapped. I think he lost track of where he was on the field because it floated so much. I think it was a poor pass followed by a catch that should have been made.

Back
Top Bottom