Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread

damn it!, i know preseaosn means nothin but i wanna see us win. and i cnt believe culpepper still hasnt thrown a td. 2nite was a great game 4 our passing but terrable 4 running.

Nice goaline stand. Cooper, Hunt from the secondary were around the ball. Allen was on that guy tight. It was a good pass play. They have to kick. I hope they try to go for it. Miami can have a chance to stop and win.

Yeah but what is going to happen when Allen has to cover Steve Smith? :shakeno:

ChambersWI said:
meh. Not really taken, he was playing the corner of the endzone, and had to rush in. Again, transition from S to CB

For some reason, I'd rather see him play Safety, just have a good feeling he'll be a better S than CB ... Maybe it's just me

oh noes - we're gonna lose a pre-season game... :eek:

looks like my works cut out for me tonight :lol:

Overall, seeing we can play toe-to-toe with a TOP 3 contender.... I feel VERY confortable with this team.

We faced 3 good defenses, Jax, Bucs and Panthers. What about our easy schedule? 12-4 here we come.

PhInAtIc_99_54 said:
damn it!, i know preseaosn means nothin but i wanna see us win. and i cnt believe culpepper still hasnt thrown a td. 2nite was a great game 4 our passing but terrable 4 running.

He threw one, but Chamber's pushed off. it was still a great throw!

Roman529 said:
Yeah but what is going to happen when Allen has to cover Steve Smith? :shakeno:

if allen had to cover steve smith his rookie year, we have more problems then that match up.....

d-day said:
oh noes - we're gonna lose a pre-season game... :eek:

looks like my works cut out for me tonight :lol:

dang we might lose our preseason game:chuckle:

Johnstone I wish you were at your daughter's b-day also.

305TillIDie said:
yeah..he did..it was just a great catch by the WR

Jason covered his guy good all night..and he had a couple of tackles
u can tell j allen is in catch up mode. He is constantly looking back at the safety for instruction. I really wish he didn't hold out so long but hopefully he will kick it up a notch like ronnie did last yr.

I still want to see some good play here on the offense. There is a chance to score here. They need to get some points. Otherwise, it is a POINTLESS second half.

Back
Top Bottom