Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread

endorPHINS72 said:
I hope Welker gets cut tomorrow!!! What a stupid move by an experienced punt returner. That was a high punt and it took forever to come down. DAMN YOU WELKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you joking or drunk? :wink:

That was on Welker man, how do u call fair catch less than one second before u catch it, he was all off, the shove was insignificant and wasn't not called. Stop beating up on JAllen when u hear an announcer say he shoved him, watch the play, was no flag on Allen. Should have been interference because he didn't give Welker time (he could have avoided) but that was a complete muff on Welker.

I always thought Andre Goodman will start in this defense. This guy has been solid even with bad coaching in Detroit. Imagine what he can do with great coaching.

This guy is going to restart his career here in Miami. He will be solid for many many years. As you can all notice, I have a good feeling about this player.

Hehe, the minute I saw that happen to Welker I just knew there would be at least 10 or 15 people calling for him to be gone.

Back
Top Bottom